Full Service Pest Control
With more than 25 years experience in the pest control industry, Pest Management Systems understands that every pest infestation is different. In recognition of this, our esteemed NC Piedmont exterminators will create a tailored pest control program to meet your unique needs and effectively rid your home of ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, bed bugs, termites, mice, and more!
Our Greensboro and Winston-Salem pest control services include:
- TRi-Annual Pest Control: The PMi TRi-Annual pest control plan is a great, cost-effective alternative to quarterly pest control. This treatment is performed once every four months to keep your potential pest problems at bay. If you experience a recurrence at any time in between services, our pest control technicians will issue a retreatment (for pest covered under this agreement) at no additional charge.
- Quarterly Pest Control: Our most popular pest control service. This treatment is performed once every three months. If you experience a recurrence at any time in between services, our pest control technicians will issue a retreatment (for pest covered under this agreement) at no additional charge.
- Single Treatments: PMi also offers single treatments to ensure our clients the utmost satisfaction in regards to customer care and service. With this philosophy in mind, we offer a 30-day warranty for all our single pest control treatments.
- Customized Programs: Some pest infestations require a unique pest control solution. Our exterminators can design a customized pest program to effectively bring your pest control issue under control. We will also regularly monitor your pest situation until it reaches a point where we feel comfortable adjusting it to a quarterly treatment cycle.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Approach
One of the most important elements of our pest control service, the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) industry standard concentrates on the inspection stage of the pest control process — including the identification of the species of insect, entry points, and food sources. Once this established, our pest control technicians can determine the corrective measures to enact to resolve the problem.
By employing IPM, we are capable of finding and correcting the problem at its root and therefore able to reduce the likelihood of its recurrence. The six basic steps of our Greensboro & Winston-Salem IPM program include:
- Inspecting the area
- Identifying the pest problem
- Selecting control methods (based on the size and type of pest problem)
- Employing effective control measures
- Applying pesticides judiciously
- Evaluating effectiveness
Specific Integrated Pest Management actions include:
- Structural Repair & Maintenance: To exclude pests by replacing screen with holes or adding door and garage stops, etc.
- Behavioral Modification: Properly storing garbage, moving wood away from house, etc.
- Pesticide Targeting: To limit application to only those areas that require treatment.
Tackle your pest infestation with PMi!
At PMi, we believe that no two pest control problems are the same. Let our dedicated pest control technicians help you tackle even the most advanced pest infestation with our esteemed Greensboro & Winston-Salem pest control services.
You can also request an inspection online by filling out our online form.